if every one of my followers did this, we could give more than 85 meals to less-fortunate animals. for free.
AH HHA ITS BACK YES PLEASE IT TAKES A SECOND OF YOUR TIME AND A LIFE OF AN ANIMAL
Oh, nuthin’. Jus’ openin’ my fresh container of sugar gliders.
at first i thought “oh that’s awful to jam them all inside like that”
and then i saw the hole in the side
like they had cut up the tub to make a little playhouse for the gliders
and these little butts just all decided to smoosh in there at once
because sugar gliders can’t take turns aparently
Yup. Sugar gliders like to sleep squished in a big cuddlepile. That’s how they do it in the wild, snuggled in treetrunk burrows.
It’s seriously adorable.
- Societal expectations of masculinity
- Societal expectations to provide for women
- No long term reversible male birth control
- Men who are raped are more likely to remain silent and be dismissed or outright laughed at
- Unfair treatment in child custody battles
- No support for male victims of domestic abuse
Not men’s issues
- The friend zone
- Women not dating you
- “Fucking femnazis”